Saturday, September 20, 2008

Do You See the Gift in Your Accident?

15.11.07

Dear Brain Injury Survivor, Associate or Carer around the world

Over some time, I have been receiving an e-mail broadcast from Scott Stratten in Canada. He has been sending out motivational movies to many people around the world. Most of his movies and newsletters to you are about enjoying life now, and looking at things in a different way.

See his website at: http://www.scottstratten.com/ His approach is in a business / working context which may not apply to us now since we had a brain injury. However, it is still relevant for those who have had a brain injury.

Do you have a positive view of life? .... is an absolutely important question if you are looking for restoration from your brain injury. I ask .... Do You See the Gift in Your Accident? Scott’s e-mail broadcast is copied out below.

If you enjoyed it, please sign-up below for the free ‘Work Your Life’ or the free weekly newsletter from other recommended people that contains motivational thoughts plus new motivational free movies when they come out.

Regards,


Ken Aitken (B.Sc.)

___________________________________

Hi Ken,

For years now I've been sending out motivational movies to my subscribers, and they all mean a great deal to me.

Well, today I get to share a new one with you that has to be one of my favourite of all-time:

It's the Seven Wonders movie at

http://www.SevenWondersOfYourWorldMovie.com

Not only did the movie evoke many emotions for me, it also made me feel good knowing that a close personal friend of mine brought it to the world. It was done by Dave Boufford. There aren't many people in this world that are more positive than I am, but he is one!

Heck, his nickname (and website!) is Mr. Positive.

So please do yourself and others you pass it on to a favour and take a short few minutes and enjoy http://www.SevenWondersOfYourWorldMovie.com

Don't forget to subscribe to his newsletter at the end as well, it's one of the few ezines I still subscribe to.

____________________________________


1 comment:

personal injury attorneys chicago said...
This comment has been removed by the author.